Sunday, August 12, 2018

UPDATEZ

Okay gang. Lots of things are happening since I decided this needed updated. First off... James Maddox and I are launching a Kickstarter for Dead Legends starting September 7. 


Also Gregory Graves came out finally! Written by Dan Harmon and Eric Esquivel with art by Brent Schoonover and myself. Published by Starburns Industries. I pencilled like 33 pages and inked maybe 12 or 13 more? It's super good and I have a bunch of copies, so find me at a convention and grab one from me. 

Also, Brent and I teamed up once more with artist John Bivens for a story in the new Ghost in the Shell hardcover out September 18th (The day after my birthday!). We're all colored by the awesome Marissa Louise (Who is coloring me on Dead Legends!) Check out this dope cover by Dustin Nguyen, and a sample panel to feast your eyes on. 




James Maddox and I aren't sick of teaming up together either, as we will have an 8 page story in the All We Ever Wanted Anthology out later this year published by A Wave Blue World. Here's a page from that with colors by Nick Wentland. 


And last but not least... if you picked up Deadly Class #33 from Image Comics, you may have noticed I had a pin up in there! Here it is in print, and the final art. Thanks to Rick Remender and Wes Craig for an awesome series, and putting it into the book. 



What a year! At the moment I'm working on what seems like a million things. More Accelerators will be coming. I'll be working on Dead Legends, and a couple other things are in the works as well.. like my wedding! Here's my wedding invitation I drew.


Alright gang. Thanks a bunch... more updates as they come. See you at Wizard World Chicago!



No comments:

Post a Comment